What's new

got to get away

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dauhter has been making me crazy so ive been getting out more lately.found a nice copena today,a old one and some flakes. today 001.webptoday 002.webptoday 003.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice beads too! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice little copena Jamey. Did you hunt water or fields? I can not resist picking up the cronoids I think ancint man used them dont you?
 
hey hello TN.Yea i think they used them,some seem real smooth on the ends,some are not.i took home alot of what i would normally just let lay to check out today.
 
That is smart to take it all home to study sometimes. I mean you can always chink it later right? I remember throwing away a green stone platter because I had never seen one. Skipped it across a river and knew instantly is was a big mistake!
Hope you are doing well Jamey.
 
ouch..thanks TN im fine,my daughter seems to be having a rough go at 13 though and do not know how to help her.i am thinking it is time for her mom to step up and help me figure her out.thanks for letting me vent.
 
Been there done that my daughter is in college now and its much better. I really dont bring home the pieces anymore unless they look old or are big sections. Looks like you had a nice day out and the weather rite now is perfect now that the rain is gone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom