What's new

Gotta get out there!!!

bristowboy

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
83
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been busy and havent been able to get out and go point hunting. Hopefully I'll have some new stuff to post on here soon!
 
Upvote 0
I find junky points here and there but no one has plowed yet. Ughhh
 
Its raining again! Cant go till it dries out.
 
SAM_0494.webpSAM_0495.webp I did find a heartbreaker today. Not sure the type on this one.
 
Nice flaking on that one! That is a nice Heart Breaker for sure. I went today but havent cleaned them yet.
 
I forgot to add that I found a busted hematite axe laying about 6 inches away from it. it's a heartbreaker as well.

Nice flaking on that one! That is a nice Heart Breaker for sure. I went today but havent cleaned them yet.
 
Looks like you are in a good spot. Maybe next time you will get a whole one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom