Gotta Love the Educational system

Gees it's sad but did you notice no one was snickering at her and let her finish.

Marchas45 said:
Gees it's sad but did you notice no one was snickering at her and let her finish.

Yea Very Scary.

Then again They probably have heard Worse,
& Don't want to offend.

First thing I wondered was how far she had advanced thru the public school system . And secondly & hopefully , she did not receive a standing ovation for her oratory skills. Damn near anything is possible in today's world. :BangHead:

Marchas45 said:

Those are the rules.

BTW, it's not the educational system. We went through it, remember?

to every one here on the east coast i did not know we have slaves from china ??? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

nsdq said:
to every one here on the east coast i did not know we have slaves from china ??? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

:laughing9: Didn't you Know ,
the south won the civil war, and
Slavery was Brought back posthumously.

Alot are Moving west for New land to plant Gardens, Etc.
for the Union on Free "new" land

:laughing9:

Her parents must be very Proud & Glad they
Paid for her Edgeecation :icon_thumleft:
I bet she's Mighty fine at Cypherin' Too :wink:

I'm surprised I made it to the 33 second marker :laughing7: If I were on the council, I would have walked up to the podium and punched her jaw loose :laughing7:

spartacus53 said:
I'm surprised I made it to the 33 second marker :laughing7: If I were on the council, I would have walked up to the podium and punched her jaw loose :laughing7:

I'm almost Convinced She was Put up to this
on a dare.

almost :wink:

Lets face it, you cannot teach stupid...its genetic...it bred into them...

Her name was Barbie Duhdum

I can't wait to see this video. Apparently it's about a woman making some outlandish or ignorant comments. The thread questions her education and whether or not it's even real or done on a dare. I want to see it and draw my own conclusion, however, I've known some truly stupid and ignorant people that are supposedly well educated. For example, there was a married couple I used to be friends with (Her- a BS that graduated with a B+ GPA--Him -- never finished HS) . I went with them to see the movie "Apollo 13" when it came out. Afterwards as we were talking about it, the wife was surprised to find out the movie was about a real event. They are both upset about immigration, especially all the Puerto Ricans that are sneaking into this country illegally and not paying taxes. I could go on but you get the picture.

This reminds me of the guy who wanted to melt dollar coins and make gold bars so we could pay off the national debt.

jimmatt_43 said:
This reminds me of the guy who wanted to melt dollar coins and make gold bars so we could pay off the national debt.

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: all that shines is not gold

i get it,but its free,all we have to do is pay for the land,but its free and we can sell it in the store using the slaves from china???did i miss the everyone gets a free slave day--i must have been out md--ing,but its free!!!!ummm free!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back