What's new

Gotta love those unplanned road trips

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
192
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to drive about 30 miles from home to see my sister and her family today, so I figured since I was leaving my area anyway, why not hit a few banks I don't get to very often. Here's how it turned out:

Bank 1: $14.50 in teller tray halves = 1 90% and 2 40%.
Same bank (the other teller): $12.00 in teller tray halves = 3 40%.

Bank 2: $20 customer wrapped halves and 23 Ikes = skunk.

Bank 3: $10 customer wrapped halves = 1 40%.

The two tellers at bank 1 were so excited to get rid of their halves. They said I made their whole weekend. I wish I could have told them that they made mine too. :hello2:

HH

Nick
 
Upvote 0
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! :tongue3:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Great road trip and got to visit your Sis. :thumbsup:
HH,
Legend
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom