What's new

GOVERNMENT HAS NO CLAIM: >> a new gold coin update:<<

I hope it's true....it sure as hell doesn't belong to anyone other than the finders.
 
I'd like to go over that area they found those in real good with my metal detector...
 
After reading and posting on all the threads I have come to my final conclusion Some one at the mint removed one coin each year and stacked them in the cans With that thought in mind I remembered the Johnny Cash song that is similar so enjoy
 
if the gov couldn't find it in 100 years, the finders deserve it
 
how cool would it be to have a coin made from 49er gold?
 
If they kept silent, there would be no questions……..
The gov is never there to help you…….
 
would you not just love to know the story? what happened to prevent the burier from returning or telling someone else?
 
I can't wait to see when someone files a claim on the Gold coins, stating that they buried them on the property in a previous life!:dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7:


Frank
 
The firm representing the finders say there is no claim....the US government has not said any such thing. They may have a completely different point of view.
 
I can't wait to see when someone files a claim on the Gold coins, stating that they buried them on the property in a previous life!:dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7: Frank

Or someone will say he dowsed them on Google Earth two years ago.....so he found them first.
 
I'd like to go over that area they found those in real good with my metal detector...
I bet he found them with a detector...has anyone heard how they were found? If he didn't find them with a detector, I bet he got one and went over the area real good.
 
The firm representing the finders say there is no claim....the US government has not said any such thing. They may have a completely different point of view.

"We do not have any information linking the Saddle Ridge Hoard coins to any thefts at any United States Mint facility," U.S. Mint spokesman Andy Stump said on Wednesday.
 
Last edited:
Lots of people jumped to conclusions on this prematurely.
 
would you not just love to know the story? what happened to prevent the burier from returning or telling someone else?

He probably died. That was a lot of money back then, and now!
 
Just consider this aspect ----- Mint takes the coins --- They get 27k in gold coins They say they aren't theirs The tax men get IRS TAX plus STATE TAX OF MAYBE 5 MILLION LOOKS LIKE A NO BRAINER TO ME
 
I bet he found them with a detector...has anyone heard how they were found? If he didn't find them with a detector, I bet he got one and went over the area real good.

The wife claims she and her husband were walking the dogs the same way they have always done, but this time some heavy rains had eroded the dirt away and exposed the cans, then she went over to have a look inside. The pic is her's according to this news service's site.

10_million_of_gold_rushera_coins_discovered_in_California__167256.webp
 
Last edited:
The wife claims she and her husband were walking the dogs the same way they have always done, but this time some heavy rains had eroded the dirt away and exposed the cans, then she went over to have a look inside. The pic is her's according to this news service's site. View attachment 955860
Thanks for the info.
 
Well, if by some small chance they do get to keep them all, I bet the IRS will be watching them like a hawk.
 
I can't wait to see when someone files a claim on the Gold coins, stating that they buried them on the property in a previous life!:dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7:


Frank

Frank... now that I think of it... I really do believe I used to live in California in the early 1800's... it's all coming back to me now!!!!! Where's that claim office?????
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom