Gpaa claims

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
You need to be a member of the GPAA to work their claims. Once you join you will receive a book with the locations of all of their claims across the United States. It's a great organization and inexpensive.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I am a life member of GPAA. You have to join the club to access the claims as stated above. There are a lot of claims in northern CAL. Each claim in the claim book describes what can be found on the claim and turn by turn directions to the claims. Frank

hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

OP
OP
mendodaze

mendodaze

Dec 26, 2012
I'm a member I was just wondering of any claims that you guys have good luck? I'm a beginning prospector and want to have some good luck.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Argemtium, GPAA has several camps around Cripple river in the Nome area. This is an extra cost option that is open for several months each year. There is a big common operation and individual prospecting. The extra cost includes meals and lodging. I have never been there but there appear to be a lot of ATVs there. Gold is processed right from the beach sand as well as from other areas.

Mendodaze, Unless it is a new claim , the guide lists what can be found there or you can check with the club. Find forms are filled out by members. This is just to tell other members what is there. No record of names and finds is kept. The forms are in the back of the guide. Frank

hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

OP
OP
mendodaze

mendodaze

Dec 26, 2012
So what ab siskiyou? Anyone been to those claims? know there's alot of gold up there but since they are off the beaten path more maybe less picked through?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you are going to the GPAA claims, the one at the Klamath and Scott is the biggest up there. I like the Italian Bar down here, or Duisenburg further south. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread