What's new

Grace... She died thirty years ago

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
8,891
Reaction score
13,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
mid western ARK
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Most of you know what movie this line came out of and most have a favorite saying or scene in the movie but it is of course, a Christmas movie
 
tumblr_lwort3e8os1qmr448o1_r1_500.jpg
 
Aunt Bethany!
 
Worse? How could things get any worse? Take a look around here, Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell.”


 
Last edited:
If I woke up in the morning and my head was sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am right now. (Clark Griswold to Cousin Eddie)
And.....
If you don't mind, I'd like to get something for you.......something Real Nice. (Cousin Eddie to Clark Griswold) in Walmart after Clark volunteered to help with the kid's Christmas.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom