What's new

Grading question

dasherhunting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I have 5 1953 two dollar bills in sequence serial #s In mint state or unc.. who do I send these to and the cost and procedure to slab and grade them. I am afraid if they are just sitting in my safe they will be destroyed in time. Thanks for any information.
 

Attachments

  • 1953 $2.webp
    1953 $2.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 243
Your notes you can send away but they aren't worth the cost of doing so. Just get some rigid currency holders for them at any coin or hobby store, put them in them, and they will be protected.
 
I keep my notes in plastic sleeves in a folder, they stay in great shape. U can buy the sleeves at any coin dealer
 
timbobwey said:
I keep my notes in plastic sleeves in a folder, they stay in great shape. U can buy the sleeves at any coin dealer

Or buy from me...I sell at less than dealer prices.
 
Hey, thats the same bill that I posted about, The two dollar one in the picture. Any ideas on a ball park figure?
 
Arid-Zone-A-seeker said:
Hey, thats the same bill that I posted about, The two dollar one in the picture. Any ideas on a ball park figure?

Do you have a link to your post with the question? I looked but couldn't find it. :dontknow:
 
The post i did is two posts down on the list from your's did,'t mean to confuse you, could'nt figure how to link them just yet.
 
Arid-Zone-A-seeker said:
new to this what does? just below if things on a dollrs bill,,,

???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom