Grandbabies

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Just figured I would post a picture of my grandbabies...they should be coming home soon as Doug is getting out of the Marine Corp anytime now...just waiting on the paperwork to process. Athena Nicole is one year old as of January 8th and Lilliana Ann was born on January 14th.

Attachments

• The girls 032.JPG
    The girls 032.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 350
  • the girls 042.JPG
    the girls 042.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 358
Grandma's greatest treasures. Cyn, they're adorable.

;) RR

Thanks....yes, they are definitely my biggest treasures....my kids and my grandkids! :D I can't wait til they get to come home! :D :D

stoneseeker2003 said:
Woo Hoo, don't forget the smooches from me too!
Grandbabies are the best!!! Hurry them home safe, luv Maggie ;D ;D ;D

Absolutely Maggie! Smooches and hugs both! :D

Gypsyheart said:
They are beautiful....You are very blessed !

I truly AM very blessed....hard to forget that when I am looking at those lovely girls too! :D

Proud Granmama, You got a reason to be proud, beautiful babies.
OK, you gotta do what Granmamas supposed to do and get to spoiling them.
To us Gran People they are never spoiled. Gnewt

Now that is a precious picture! There is nothing as priceless as a grandchild. :)

gnewt said:
Proud Granmama, You got a reason to be proud, beautiful babies.
OK, you gotta do what Granmamas supposed to do and get to spoiling them.
To us Gran People they are never spoiled. Gnewt

oh yes! have every intention of spoiling them even more rotten once they get here! lol I have already started piling stuff up on the dresser for them and plan on holding them every second I can! :D

Pepper2004 said:
Now that is a precious picture! There is nothing as priceless as a grandchild. :)

I loved that picture of Athena hugging Lilli.....she just loves that baby...someone said that is unusual....I told them that baby showed up just a few days after her first birthday...she thinks it is hers, just another present! lol Doug makes sure and spoils her even more now that the littler baby is there and takes her out to do things with him every day....that is HER baby and she has not thought to be jealous yet! lol

Adorable little ones, very cute....can't wait til I can hold mine....son's in AF in New Mexico....1st grandson born 9/12/07 and next one on the way in August of 08. so hard not to be able to hold them...can't wait til they come up after the 2nd is born.

Hope your son and family get home soon.

yeah, we are hoping soon...they started his paperwork Jan 9th just after Athena turned one....Lilliana was born on the 14th and still no word on when his paperwork will be done...they estimated a month though so hopefully real soon! Can't wait to hold them!!

Beautiful babies Cyn,
Congratulations...they are adorable ;D

TW

What beautiful babies! They are truly blessed, those girls will have a playmate so close in age and hopefully they'll be Friends too!
Congratulations! ;D

thanks....can't wait til they get here so I can play with them myself! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back