What's new

Grandson dug this up, really wants to know what his treasure is!!!

JUNKYARD DOG

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
754
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Mo
Detector(s) used
DFX, COMPASS SCANNER,
Last sunday my grandson dug this up in the yard, he had a great time and I think I got him hooked. He is wanting a detector bad for Xmas. I told him about this forum and that I would post this pictures of his find, so if anyone can chime in and give me a clue to what this is it would be very apreciated. Thanks for looking. JYD
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    33.1 KB · Views: 475
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 479
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    18 KB · Views: 482
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 487
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 476

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom