What's new

Granite Bar Amulat Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Side

Banned
Joined
Sep 15, 2019
Messages
192
Reaction score
824
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Highly polished exotic granite. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575908976.909787.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575908986.620717.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575908997.782482.webp
 
Upvote 0
Fine, beautiful piece.

This is as close to one as I've been able to find. To my knowledge, they weren't as common in this part of the country. Steatite, salvage drilled.

bar amulet3.webp bar amulet2.webp bar amulet1.webp bar amulet.webp
 
Last edited:
Absolutely very nice piece congrats on a good score
 
I don't find a lot of artifacts that you have posted......very few will. Never seen anything like that stone artifact. But I do recognize that thumb. Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice bar, though I think the material is gneiss. Gary
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom