Grattitude (Military) Campaign

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're welcome. :)

Bran <><

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank-you! very much! I have said thank you, but not every time, I need to do it everytime I see someone in uniform!

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
mental granny said:
Thank-you! very much! I have said thank you, but not every time, I need to do it everytime I see someone in uniform!

I try to thank the ones who stayed at home too. (Its a whole lot easier to srve yourself than to send off your kids and worry about them) Most of the vets you see are having some troubles or missing some body parts from service or since service. My local paper gives vets a free flag on their obituary. The vet gets three inches and a flag and the local political pissant gets three columns and no flag. I'm glad I get the flag. siegfried schlagrule

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lately the only service person that was killed, his funeral of course was front page, but not only because he was a fallen hero, but the protestors from "THAT" church in Kansas were there. And what the property owners across from the church where the services were did!

And A man who grad. from HS here was the first civilian beheaded (he had left after graduating)!

So I'm really not sure what our local paper would do!

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
homestake said:
Great way to honor our military - and my hats off to SS for his service to our country and words of wisdom here on TNet.

Thank you. Are you an ASMIC member? I didn't know that the 138th was still around. I did know that my other unit was reestablished and operating out of Fort Huachuca, Arizona. The patch you posted is similar to what we wore and has only one new design element but the color is totally new. We actually began wearing a new blue patch right before I left the unit. The design you show was based on the earliest version of the patch. The PC police didn't like us having a skull on our patch. I don't know if they also went after other units with skull patches. This was in late 1972 about six months before the last trrops left the country. siegfried schlagrule

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
great topic :thumbsup:

We all need to say thanks and it lifts the men and women serving.

It is sad that folks would take the private and personal moments of a grieving family to voice their own opinion.

When I get the call to ride as a freedom rider, it is a true honor to do so and to ensure a service member that perished for my freedoms final duty station are fulfilled peacefully and privately with his loved ones.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I surely want to thank the Freedom Riders as well. My son is a marine and if I were ever to lose him I can't tell you what it would mean to have others there for the support and love they give in protecting us when we mourn the loss of a loved one that served their country. You serve our country in a very special way as well. Thanks!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Bridge End Farm said:
When I get the call to ride as a freedom rider, it is a true honor to do so and to ensure a service member that perished for my freedoms final duty station are fulfilled peacefully and privately with his loved ones.

You bless the rest of us... Thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread