Keppy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 8,390
- Reaction score
- 2,873
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
- Detector(s) used
- ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
- Primary Interest:
- Other
.....I could not even imagine opening a casket..... It would really smell bad and make you puke.... Plus the extras you might get like all the deadly germs you might encounter..I had a friend that was held in a federal holding facility for a month, where he met some very unsavory criminals.
One perverted weirdo was a grave robber. He broke into the above ground mausoleums, and claimed to find quite a bit of jewelry.
He told my buddy all kinds of creepy stories, the only one I can remember is that he collected the hair, along with the valuables.
Can you imagine opening up a casket, and robbing a corpse? There are some sick low-lifes out there.







