What's new

Gravel Finds

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Me and knorrski went and hit a gravel parking area at a local football complex and even though we only had an hour and a half we did pretty well.We found 68 clad, but no jewelry today.There is 2 other parking areas so we should be able to score pretty well there for awhile.

peace,bigrig
 
Upvote 0
I wouldn't complain either about that day. Heck, I didn't even make it out today and this was by far and away the best day we've had this year... bright sunshine and 73! Tomorrow is going to be a bit warmer, and provided the little lady is feeling better tomorrow, it will be my day out, and I'm heading back to the old 1818 cabin site I started working last year!

Good luck on the rest of the parking lots.... there are a lot of treasures held there for sure. You are a more patient man than I am!
 
Good job, BR. Sounds like hard digging, though. I hope you have a good knife.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom