outlawatheart Hero Member Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 815 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Hamilton County IL. Detector(s) used White's DFX Spectrum Dec 8, 2013 #1 Upvote 0
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Dec 8, 2013 #2 Nice! I find lots of them too. They must have been regularly used judging from the abundance of them.
Nice! I find lots of them too. They must have been regularly used judging from the abundance of them.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2013 #3 Gravers all over down in this area. These 2 I found in the same square ft area and are my finest ones I have ever found. Attachments 100_2552.webp 190.5 KB · Views: 95
Gravers all over down in this area. These 2 I found in the same square ft area and are my finest ones I have ever found.