What's new

Great box today - also need a coin ID

skelly9131

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
124
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Got a great box of halves today with the following finds:

WL - 4
BF - 17
64 - 2
40% - 8

Also found this coin that I need to ID. It's definitely silver and it has 1964 across the top of the reverse. Anyone recognize it?
 

Attachments

  • IMG00138-20100615-1459.webp
    IMG00138-20100615-1459.webp
    13 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG00139-20100615-1459.webp
    IMG00139-20100615-1459.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
Good score, Skelley. That was a good box. You got something of everything
in it. Way to go!
rileyboy
 
WTG! Skelley

Nice collection of silver . You have to luv the walkers and bens.
Cheers
 
Nice score in that box :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got one of those Greek coins last year in a bag. Had to do the same thing and ask here what it was.
HH
Rich
 
4 Walkers & 17 Bens??? Okay, I fainted. An understatement!!!

apush :read2:
 
Thanks, this was my first good score from one of the flat yellow boxes with yellow wrappers. I was convinced that they were culling the silver from these boxes up until now.
 
Great box!!! What are the dates on the Walkers and Franklins? :icon_thumright:
 
skelly9131 said:
Thanks, this was my first good score from one of the flat yellow boxes with yellow wrappers. I was convinced that they were culling the silver from these boxes up until now.

ehh these boxes still blow. 1 in 50 will be that good. do you find it is 1x 40% or skunk with the long boxes?
 
Man that is a REALLY nice box. I'm picking up a 500.00 box of halves today I will be happy if I do half as well as you. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom