What's new

GREAT BOX!!!

Ashdowney

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Today I got my best box ever! It was a brinks box that contained 13 silver halves. It had 11 - 40% and 1 - 90% and 1 - walking liberty (my first one ever!) I hope to get more boxes like this one.

-Ash
 
Upvote 0
Great finds!

Just wait till you hit 1 like I found on my very first One, which had 264 in it, 8 were %90'ers. All the rest of my now 30 Boxes have been 28 or less with 3 skunks. That first one for me has made me a total nutKase for Silver hutin.
 
Welcome to the addiction! Is that you?
 
Yinzi50 said:
Welcome to the addiction! Is that you?

Are you talking about my photo? Yes, that is me.
 
Congrats :thumbsup:
Not a bad score for hard times. Finding a Walker always sets the hook.
 
Ashdowney said:
Yinzi50 said:
Welcome to the addiction! Is that you?

Are you talking about my photo? Yes, that is me.
Very lovely face! Very beautiful and esthetical!
 
Nice box! I haven't seen a box with more than 1 silver in it in months... :thumbsup:
 
Good job!!! In comparison to your dimes from before, I bet there were less hairs in your box.

HH,

~Phrostie
 
The first lady is always a great thrill! Great job! Many more to come! HH! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom