What's new

Great boxes continue!! With pics.

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
My wife and I searched 7 boxes this week and found
a bunch of silver along with 2...count 'em 2 Barbers!!

My wife found the 1st Barber, a 1909. I found the 2nd, a 1909s.
I was ecstatic. 1 box alone had 98-90%ers. The last pic is of
our count for the week. The others are of the great box.

totals for 7 boxes-215 keepers
2-Barbers
6-WLs including a '39s
9-BFs
111-90%ers
82-40%ers
4 proofs
1-silver bicent. proof

The last box however was a skunk and the one before that had
2-40%ers.
 

Attachments

  • Treasures 135.webp
    Treasures 135.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 310
  • Treasures 138.webp
    Treasures 138.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 296
  • Treasures 139.webp
    Treasures 139.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Treasures 140.webp
    Treasures 140.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 292
  • Treasures 144.webp
    Treasures 144.webp
    9.7 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
Re: Great boxes continue!!

Fantastic dream boxes!
Congrats on the Barbers!
I only see 1 in the pictures-
 
Re: Great boxes continue!!

TXTim said:
Fantastic dream boxes!
Congrats on the Barbers!
I only see 1 in the pictures-

Look at the last pic. top rt. hand corner above the BFs.
My closeups were out of focus. I will try again and post.
 
I need some boxes like that. aAnd I need a Barber too.......
 
Still looking for my first barber. But I wouldn't complain about finding a seated half either.
 
Wow......congrats KS! Two Barbers....!!! And you wanted boxes from me.....ha!

I am so glad to hear that your boxes have turned around for you.....nice KS. That proves that persistence along with the "keep plugging" payed off.

BTW - Tell Mrs. KS kudos for me will ya..... :)

Keep em coming............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom