phrostie
Hero Member
hey all, trimming down the fat (brinks) and expanding the muscle (cwi). Got 6 boxes of cwi this week. First two were excellent!!!!
First two I got 11 in a box (1 ben 10 40s) and 63 in the next box (all 40%s) . Only two enders in this group.
On Thursday I got 4 boxes, 1 box had 6 enders another had 2. Netted 46 40%s and 1 64.
Found 119 40s and 2 90%s in all this week. Also found 3 silver dimes, which completed another full silver roll for me.
hh all.
First two I got 11 in a box (1 ben 10 40s) and 63 in the next box (all 40%s) . Only two enders in this group.
On Thursday I got 4 boxes, 1 box had 6 enders another had 2. Netted 46 40%s and 1 64.
Found 119 40s and 2 90%s in all this week. Also found 3 silver dimes, which completed another full silver roll for me.
hh all.
Upvote
0
I was wondering myself if I could order CWI boxes from the bank on a regular basis - does anyone in here know about why these types of boxes appear and then disappear? That would be great information to know!!!









