What's new

Great button from new research

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I sent nepawill the coordinates for my corn field and he started researching it for me and found out that my hotspot was a former cider mill. I pulled lots of coppers and buttons from that site over the past two years. we thought we found another property on the opposite end of the field so I gridded that for a while and it was radio silence. not a peep to be heard anywhere. I think the old map is off a little bit, anyhow I figured while I was there I would go back to my hotspot. I'm glad I did! Check out this cool flat button, the front has two birds on it and the back says "Turner Hammond and sons" even though I didn't find another site at the field I'm happy with today's two hour hunt! thanks for looking and HH!! 20150502_092840.webp20150502_092850.webp20150502_101733-1.webp
I also found a 1987 quarter which nearly gave me a heart attack, a modern bullet, and this older pocket knife
 
Last edited:
Upvote 36
My vote is in....Button...beautiful!....Bird....Grouse! Nice find, congrats. Sub 8-)
 
Cool button, nice work.
 
Nothing like a pretty button to get your mind turning. Nice digs!
 
Killer button:headbang:

Detailed and a rare one i never seen that one..

~Blaze~
 
Really nice button! Congrats!
 
Nice finds cjon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom