Great day in Central Va

Huzzah!

Mar 16, 2019
Old Virginny
Detector(s) used
AT MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After being in a good drought for a while, I decided to hunt a place I'd never been before, and Saturday was the day to check it out. The night before I couldn't sleep, and now I know why--thankfully I had an entire empty frame at the house. The items within the quartz circle (with the exception of the clay stem) I found dead last, and I was already a happy camper by that point in the day. Being hot, out of water, and with a killer headache from the sun I decided to make one more pass and found the crystal quartz Palmer and then the two fluted points (either side of the Palmer) just steps away from one another. Would have been happy with just the broken flute and nothing else, but the Lord is Good. Will be posting better pics of flutes later

IMG_3929.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul, especially that killer Palmer, but you don't need to be out there overdoing it in this heat. That bear will sneak up on you before you know it, and he always wins.

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Becareful in this heat, I took a break from looking because of it; I'll get back to it once it cools down. It's been hard me not going out too look but as I've got older the humidity gets too me regardless of how much I have to drink. Nice finds by the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread