🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for the first time in a couple weeks to Philadelphia with OldDude, met up with treblehunter at a spot of Vino and his til lunch, pulled a couple large cents, a 60 roosie, and this Chinese coin, Along with some clad. Brad, dave, and I Met up with Vino after lunch at another spot of his and my first target out of the car was the Draped Bust Large cent, I think I can get a date off this one, gonna take some effort though, and NO I will NOT use 400 grit on this one lol, got some clad, a few buttons, this lead wheel thing, and ironically the cowboy boot, George got a kick out of that one considering he calls olddude and myself "rednecks" Ended up with 4 large cents, the Chinese coin, 5 wheats, 3 nice flat buttons REAL ones :laughing7: and some other odds and ends
20140926_185448.jpg20140926_185430.jpg20140926_185609.jpg20140926_185628.jpg20140926_185542.jpg20140926_185507.jpg
Once again George, thanks for the invite, thanks Brad for meeting us at the first spot til George was free, We had a great time with some great finds
20140926_185832.jpg
Thanks for looking and HH!!

Last edited:
Upvote 12
Nice finds Chris, it was fun. You were on fire and had a good day, congrats!

You definitely had a great day of hunts. Thanks Brad and George again. Was really good to meet you Brad and good to see you again George. Thank you too Chris!

Thanks brad, it definitely was just what the doctor ordered for my cabin fever, I was beginning to go stir crazy from 2 weeks w/o detecting

That's a hardcore team of treasure hunters! I would consider that area "Hammered"

That's a hardcore team of treasure hunters! I would consider that area "Hammered"
Hey ill take that compliment! This place has been hit pretty hard but man it keeps on giving, we estimated approximately 40-50 large cents/KGS came outta there! Absolutely amazing site!!

You didn't post a pic of that unidentified ornate piece. Someone might ID it.

Wow , you had a great day out ! I love the dinosaur , the boot , and what's not to like about 4 large cents ?

A nice assortment of finds. The dinosaur is intriguing as is the Chinese coin.

Wow , you had a great day out ! I love the dinosaur , the boot , and what's not to like about 4 large cents ?

Thanks, that was my 2nd best large cent day ever, my best was 5 in one day

A nice assortment of finds. The dinosaur is intriguing as is the Chinese coin.

I wish I had a clue on how to date Chinese coins, also I was looking through my finds and forgot to mention this is my 54th silver on the year, hope it keeps going

Nice finds cjon!
It's good all you guys could get together , probably scared the bee-gees out of the targets and they just started pop to the surface!

You do realize if any one of them makes a really good find you may be doing CPR.

Nice finds cjon!
It's good all you guys could get together , probably scared the bee-gees out of the targets and they just started pop to the surface!

You do realize if any one of them makes a really good find you may be doing CPR.

Hey only 2 of us are old lol. George and Chris are still young ones.

Nice finds cjon!

Well I am certified lol:laughing7:

That's a heck of a day buddy. I love Draped Busts lol. I also love old coins :-)

Congrats CJ... very nice finds. GL&HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back