What's new

Great day in the fields

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went to hunt with a buddy in the fields. Site 1 was one he has hit a few times I got a WELL worn LC and a decent 1860 fatty indian. Site two he had pounded, I managed one indian. Then we hit a virgin site where an old church used to be. I got 2 more indians, a 1866 two cent, a 1899 V nickel and a super worn nickel 1894 V, and a beautiful 1903 barber dime. Also got a token and a couple buttons
 

Attachments

  • 10-18-15.webp
    10-18-15.webp
    147.1 KB · Views: 102
  • barber rev.webp
    barber rev.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 126
  • barber.webp
    barber.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 101
  • field finds.webp
    field finds.webp
    78.5 KB · Views: 93
  • token front.webp
    token front.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 90
  • token rev.webp
    token rev.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 22
Yeah I'd say you killed it in them fields, congrats
 
Very nice finds. That is a very sweet assortment of coins. As usual, you made me jealous... well played.
 
Great hunts, congrats! Sure like the token! Sub8-)
 
WTG on pulling those keepers. :headbang: That's 2-3 weeks worth of goodies where I hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom