Great Entertainment! (Hous M.D DVD)

llinyun

Tenderfoot
Aug 12, 2010
I started watching House m.d about 2 years ago and I am hopelessly addicted. I find the show entertaining. House m.d and his team keep things going each week with the story lines and there are usually 2 or 3 going on at the same time. Then add the mix of the drama between House m.d and his team members and it gets fun & crazy! I will say that I could have easily lived with out the whole "gay thing" as I don't find that very entertaining and it did nothing to enhance the story. But other than that, I find House m.d one of the best weekly programs on TV these days. Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor and I love his quirky behavior on the show. I am giving ]House MD a 5 star rating! Oh and writing Amber back in for a few episodes is so fun! I love thisshow and can't wait till next week's show is on!! Glad to hear that they will be coming back this fall with Season 6!

24 Hours DVD 1-8
The L Word DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
House MD DVD 1-6
Cold Case DVD 1-7
Weeds DVD 1-5
The Sopranos DVD 1-6

Nice list. I can only comment on the Soprano's though. Only one I've watched. It was my favorite show EVER. Until they ended it. Matter of fact, several of the opening vignettes are filmed right in my nabe. I also had quite a few friends who had small parts on the show :thumbsup:

"Satriale's Pork Store" is about 2 miles from where I live. It was actually an old, un-occupied pork store which they would design especially for the show. The building is gone now. They dozed it away completely. They were supposed to be building luxury condos on the spot, but, they never went up. Oh yeah, when they took the building down, they were selling the bricks for big money online. Only in America :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back