What's new

Great first ever CRH

medic9126

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, the wife and I have been stacking ASE's for a while but never ventured into 90% coins due to lack of spare time. Today, I had to run to town first thing then had nothing else to do. One of my stops was the bank, so I asked the Lil cutie if she had and half dollar rolls and she did. I took all 5 she had, and asked for $50 in dimes as well.

I sat down after lunch with a nice cold beer and set about my hunting. 2 '64 Kennedy halfs, a '66 Kennedy half, 2 '67 Kennedys, and a '47 Roosevelt dime. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow since I have the day off as well.
tmp_22535-20160405_1538241313661585.webp
 
Upvote 8
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the cool finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom