Great Hunt Today, Eagle Ring, Vintage Button, 3 Wheat’s +++

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Great Hunt Today, Eagle Ring, Vintage Button, 3 Wheat’s +++

I had a great hunt today. I started off at a park. I found a .925 silver Eagle ring. I then went to an old site. I found 2 wheat’s side by side and then another (1944s, 57d and 55d). I found an old medical insignia button with a screw back. Then I found a vintage button off of a Greyhound drivers uniform. It says The Greyhound Lines Coast to Coast with a greyhound on it. It was black and shined like it is silver plated. I found a jacket on Ebay that this type of button was on. Altogether I found 71 coins for $3.95. I also found an old faucet handle and another hose nozzle. It doesn't get any better. BTW, the weather here was shorts and T-shirts.
That ring was about 4-5 inches deep. Usually good silver locks on quarter on the Ace 250 but this one was jumping from quarter to dime. Sometimes quarters do that if the cladding is gone. That old Ace didn’t let me down……again.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_03.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 530
  • ScreenHunter_04.jpg
    ScreenHunter_04.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 479
  • ScreenHunter_05.jpg
    ScreenHunter_05.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 480
  • ScreenHunter_06.jpg
    ScreenHunter_06.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 520
Upvote 0

jtshombre

Jun 23, 2007
Montana Prairie
Detector(s) used
White's M-6
Very nice haul, keep swinging. I'm envious of your detecting weather, it was -12 here this morning, my season is over!

Good luck...

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Nice finds. I think that's an Army Caduceus medical collar disc, rather that a button.

HH and thanks for sharing.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Man I wish I could find stuff like that here! That is a cool Greyhound button and that Military button is really neat.

OP
OP
Silver_Fox

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Ant said:
Nice finds. I think that's an Army Caduceus medical collar disc, rather that a button.

HH and thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the help Ant. I looked some up on Ebay and found some pretty close matches.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o You DID have a great hunt! Congrats! Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions