What's new

Great morning, tough afternoon

Nick A

Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
153
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D
Started my day in an old park and my first good signal was a wheat, then a super nice 1868 shield nickel. :icon_thumright: I then ran into two other detectorists, one had found a large brass token with his old blue box White's, and the other was using an Ace 250. We chatted a bit and went our ways. Next signal, another wheat and a deeeeeeep 1934 dime also in great condition. Then the Indian head I was looking for, 1891. And the surprise coin of the day, a 1918 Canadian large cent! :icon_scratch: Another wheatie and some clad rounded out the COLD morning.

Took a break for lunch and came back and I thought I was in a completely different place. Nothin, nada, and zip. Swing, swing, swing... around 4:00, at last I get a nice 12-45 and it's a well worn 1926-D Mercury dime which is also silver#150 for the year.
 

Attachments

  • 111410a.webp
    111410a.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 111410b.webp
    111410b.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 337
  • 111410c.webp
    111410c.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 343
  • 111410d.webp
    111410d.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 340
Upvote 0
Very nice coinage! Wish I had a park like that around here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom