What's new

Great program for screen capturing

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Greetings all!

I just found this program called Screenhunter 6 free. easy to use and it enables you to capture a map that you otherwise cannot save. I have used it and it has worked great!

ScreenHunter Free - Download.com

Enjoy!!
 
Also as an FYI Windows Vista and Windows 7 have a built in tool called SnipIt that will allow you to take screen captures as well and save them if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
I use the paint program on my pc. I hit Print Screen button then open paint program and paste or copy it in. Works fine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom