What's new

Great start for CoinStar finds in 2020

silveraddict

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
481
Reaction score
1,012
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Found my first loot in a coinstar reject bin yesterday.
Almost had a stroke when I saw the 1909.
But no S and no VDB
Sill besides that cent there was a silver dime and a steelie.
20200102_160052.webp20200102_160119.webp20200102_160123.webp20200102_160131.webp20200102_160139.webp20200102_160147.webp
 
Nice 43'steel cent to keep.
 
Love Coinstar machines, have found a lot of coins and some silver over the years.
 
Never go without checkout the coinstar......I think safeway is about to offer me a job for as many times I check! :laughing7:
 
Nice! That 1909 penny spent 110 years traveling through time until modern technology put it in your pocket.
 
A worker at Winn-Dixie asked me today what I was looking for? I told him all these coins go towards my retirement. Haha. .37 cents. Including a 1956 dime.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1578120902.628334.webp
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES silveraddict :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from COIN ROLL HUNTING over to COINSTAR FINDS for more exposure :..​
 
Yep its gonna be a good year for you
 
I'm one of the most unlucky Person's. A sign on my local Coinstar. "Feed me". :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom