What's new

Great teller

gold eye

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
354
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
I have made friends with a lot of the tellers in my area they call when they get stuff in but there is one that stands out she in to the hunt for me everytime i go in to see her she has something for me last week it was silver half's and a1934 ten dollar bill today a 61 dime it is nice to have the tellers on my side she said she has people ask for coins all the time so a gift card is coming her way . Happy hunting RON
 
Upvote 0
Tellers like that are few and far between. I have a few in my area and I always take good care of them.
rileyboy
"GO SPARTANS"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom