Great week of finds!!!!!

Keilasdad

Aug 22, 2013
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Detector(s) used
El Cheapo Harbor Freight!
Primary Interest:
Other
Over the last week I have managed to pick up some excellent deals between the Goodwill outlet and my local thrift store. Here is a list of what I have come up with and either what they have sold for or what I am asking for them.

I picked up a working Dell XPS 430 desktop computer for $19 Decided I would do best by parting it out.
I sold the motherboard for $72, have the power supply listed for $45, heatsink listed for $18 and the processor listed for $45. I will eventually list the case, hard drive and miscellaneous components as well.

I picked up a Sony Betamax SL-100 Beta/VHS recorder for 5.99 in near mint condition. Will sell easily for $50

From the Goodwill Outlet I picked up a Sony Betamovie camcorder also in excellent condition and a Magnavox 4 track reel to reel player for $2 each! I am asking $45 for the camcorder and $70 for the 4 track.

The cream of the crop however has to be the Sennheiser HD 555 headphones that I am listening to right this second! These things sound INCREDIBLE!!!! Best of all, I got them at the Goodwill Outlet for......ready for this?? 33 CENTS! They weighed them as household goods at .59 per pound! These puppies retailed for $150+ when new! Oh, and they aren't going anywhere! They are MINE!!!!

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man must be nice to get stuff that cheap. Here the computer woulda been a bill easy and the headphone 30 lol. At least someone's finding good stuff.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yard_sale.gif
Looks like ya had a great day Keilasdad. Thanks for sharing...

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Nice finds!!!!

Glad to see that you are parting out the computer for it's maximum value!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions