beachboy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 26, 2008
- Messages
- 1,138
- Reaction score
- 29
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Connecticut
- Detector(s) used
- Sand Shark
The sand has moved so much I am digging in rocks and gravel. My back is killing me, I am using a shovel. It's alright with me, because I am bring up the old stuff. I got a soldier( he looks like a Redcoat ) He is heavy-cast iron. I got a Mercury dime, not sure on the date, and a Buffalo nickle.
I got the Gold in a tot-lot and the silver on the beach. Also, I got an interesting Bullet?
I got the Gold in a tot-lot and the silver on the beach. Also, I got an interesting Bullet?
Attachments
Upvote
0
is that considered junk
) ring, and a 14k gold ring with 2 red rubys - 5 out of 8 really small diamonds! I've been hitting the same spot for most of March, 150ft by 60ft of rocks, gravel, and blacksand(using AM mode helping to get deeper targets). During this time I have recovered many old silver coins. Sweet weekend hunt! Hope you can get out this week should be wicked assume!






