gleaner1 Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 4,507 Reaction score 1,039 Golden Thread 0 Location Gateway to the 1000 Islands Detector(s) used Sometime(s) Primary Interest: Other Dec 10, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I see that the possibly unique green Jackson flask raked in $151,000.00 at Heckler's I think it's the new record for antique bottle price. Attachments xxxxxxx.webp 27.2 KB · Views: 355
I see that the possibly unique green Jackson flask raked in $151,000.00 at Heckler's I think it's the new record for antique bottle price.
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Dec 11, 2010 #2 HOLY SMOKES! Now thats one heck of a payday! I just got word from Western and Eastern Magazine that they may put our Double Eagle Flask in their annual Best Finds Issue. I hope so jgas
HOLY SMOKES! Now thats one heck of a payday! I just got word from Western and Eastern Magazine that they may put our Double Eagle Flask in their annual Best Finds Issue. I hope so jgas