What's new

Greene county

Toby1858

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
364
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Springfield Mo.
Detector(s) used
Whites m6
Just wonderin if any one around here is from anywhere around here!
 
Yep...There are plenty of t-net members from Greene county....Are you in Spfld...If so there is a 417 relic hunters club you need to get involved with...Steve
 
I used to live in Greene County (Springfield), but just moved back to Florida last Summer. I still make trips up to Springfield every few months or so to visit my girlfriend... I was just up there last weekend in fact.

stevesno gave some good advice... hook up with the guys & gals of 417 Relic Hunters! They're a pretty nice bunch....


Bran <><
 
godisnum1 said:
I used to live in Greene County (Springfield), but just moved back to Florida last Summer. I still make trips up to Springfield every few months or so to visit my girlfriend... I was just up there last weekend in fact.

stevesno gave some good advice... hook up with the guys & gals of 417 Relic Hunters! They're a pretty nice bunch....

Bran <><

Going to the first meeting on Tuesday .<>< oh like that fish sign .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom