What's new

Greenville

richo328

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prolly gunna go out for a few hours tomorrow anyone care to join.
 
If you want to meet up this weekend im in grand rapids we could meet up somewhere
 
I work Friday and saterday I can try to make it on saterday. Not firmillar with the area as far as detecting
 
70% chance of precip. Sat..after previous days rains.

A weekday in drier weather there's a place midway between Greenville and G.R. ..sorta...
Weekends it's busyish though.
Holler when weather is nicer , if you get stir crazy.

Figure out a midpoint for areas multiple directions for coffee , if no groups or clubs turn up for ya and you still want to b.s. or network ,or plan a hunt ect...
There was one group hosting meetings in G.R. from another area ,or surrounding areas at one time anyway ,not sure if they still do.
I'd be game for a coffee , Rockford or Cedar Springs type areas. Or farther north.
Cornstalk.. ..I mean Comstock park about my southern limit for coffee..:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom