Network Geek

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone!

I will keep this short and sweet.

Ok bye.
Bazinga!

I am a treasure seeker at heart. I used to dig up my parents backyard when I was younger and made the biggest deal over finding a penny. My parents would roll their eyes. To me, it didn't matter that it was "just a penny" because to me it was a penny that I never had before or an item just two seconds earlier I never knew existed in that spot. In my mind it was about imagining what I could find if I dug a little deeper.

Before I registered I wondered about what I could possibly find near my home in the forgotten borough of NYC known as Staten Island. Then of course after the momentary lapse of reason passed by, I realized I am less than a five minute drive from the famous Conference House (the house that Ben Franklin, John Adams, and others met to hopefully end the American Revolutionary War). I could only imagine what I would find in the woods of the surrounding area!

Anyway... I digress...

I hope to make many new friends here... I know I will have many questions too...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread