Greetings from Big Sky country

mbb

Greenie
Nov 21, 2007
Billings, Montana territory
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm sort of a retread newbie. I was on a few years back when I was researching the Lost Adams Diggings. Now I'm fast becoming a KGC freak...………...I think. There's not a lot, if any cached treasure in Montana, but plenty of prospecting and frontier sites left to explore. So, next to buy a metal detector and whatever else I think I'm going to need. SUGGESTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS WELCOME. I think I favor Mine Lab, but what the hell do I know?
BTW, I had come to the conclusion that the Mormons had found the Adams Diggings and used the money/gold to finance their missionary work among the Indians in the rugged mountains and canyons of Mexico. Too far from home to spend much time poking around the Malpas anyway,

Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

tn_md.gif
Welcome Back! Don't forget to take another look look at Forum:Montana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome back from New England

Welcome to tnet from Mi Tommy

Welcome to the community from middle Georgia! Glad you're back, so am I. As far as equipment, I had a small financial break so I looked hard on craigslist and got a gently used Tesoro Mohave for a reputable beep and dig machine for a couple hundred bucks then splurged and got an Equinox 800 from Minelab, the next hot ticket that has had rave reviews from plenty of folks here. It's great to have such a large knowledge base to tap here. Use it and you'll be happy at the responsiveness of the folks here. Looking forward to the great reports of your successes ahead.

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan
:occasion14:
:headbang:

:hello: Hello and welcome to T-Net from Southeast Louisiana..."D"

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome to our community!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back