What's new

Greetings from Colombia

juancortez

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Greetings friends call me Juan David Cortez and I'm from Cali, Colombia I have 20 years, I am passionate about the searches, of indigenous and Spanish treasures that are abundant in Colombia, soon upload stories

please excuse my English I use google translator
 
Might want to stay clear of the Cali Cartel's buried drug money...
 
stefen said:
Might want to stay clear of the Cali Cartel's buried drug money...

friend, the Cali cartel is gone, but still found money caches with the latter was from 60.2 million dollars
drug traffickers are not dead, are in jail in the united states
 
MG_127.gif
Juan

pirate_treasure_map (4).webp​
 

Attachments

  • pirate_treasure_map (4).webp
    pirate_treasure_map (4).webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,436
Welcome to T-Net Juan. :icon_thumright:

 
Re: Greetings from Colo

;D Welcome Juan!! After watching that Video, I don't know if I will ever be happy digging Wheat Pennies again!! Oh, to be a Cache Hunter in Colombia! (Make that a Careful Cache Hunter) Wow! :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom