RelicPrime113

Aug 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there,

I have just recently discovered this site by using Google and so far it seems to be very interesting.Treasure hunting and of course history has always been my passion and I really enjoy digging up the past and finding lost treasures. As you can see, I've been metal detecting since 2010 so i guess you can call me an amateur. Since then I have been using the same metal detector which is a Bounty Hunter Quick Silver. I do plan on getting another metal detector someday, I'm just unable to afford one at the moment. But for now, it has been serving me well. I have found a lot of interesting things considering my house was built in 1730. My biggest find was a really big silver button. I thought it was a watch at first but it turned out to be a very old button. Then later down the road came more interesting things which i hope to share with you soon. So since then I've been hooked on metal detecting and it has become one of my favorite hobbies. Until then, I hope to make a few friends here as well as seeing other treasure enthusiast finds.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome and hello.I have only been hunting for 2 weeks.Hoping to find a location soon where i find more than pulltabs/bottle caps/rusty nails and beer and soda cans..

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Dak

May 26, 2013
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter XL 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from a Connecticut neighbor. Ready to get out anytime.

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
RelicPrime113

RelicPrime113

Aug 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Welcome and hello.I have only been hunting for 2 weeks.Hoping to find a location soon where i find more than pulltabs/bottle caps/rusty nails and beer and soda cans..

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. You will find that coin or relic someday. Unlike pull tabs, I was getting nothing but iron here too until i tried up front of the house. That's where some of the good stuff was. Of course, some good stuff were found in the back too but it was mostly iron objects. I hope to try the parks someday.

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Massachusetts for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Neat, I've been to Pennsylvania to see Gettysburg. I've been thinking about joining a club someday to meet fellow hobbiests.

Welcome from a Connecticut neighbor. Ready to get out anytime.

Nice to meet a fellow newenglander!

diggin-a-hole

Aug 13, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excaliber -
Garrett Ace 350 -
MP3 Pro ( don't buy one ; mine was free) -
Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome and good luch hunting

glraider1969

Greenie
Aug 20, 2013
I have been wondering about this lamp since i came across it. Any clue what kind of lamp us this. Any help would be most appreciated.

ForumRunner_20130821_142330.png

thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread