What's new

Greetings from Russia.

Welcome to Tnet,,
In the USA, a COP is a police officer, , lol

Thank you! When I wrote, then smiled. Коп and COP sounds the same. So I said, why we say: Коп from Копать (dig).:metaldetector:
 
1776 This year is celebrated in the United States as the official beginning of its nationhood, with the Declaration of Independence issued on July 4. So I figured in 1876 they had a 100th year party ( just a theory )

P.S. I liked my 1876 Russian Kopek I found so much, I bought one in great condition to go with it.


Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 1409094View attachment 1409095

About the 100th anniversary understand - symbolic. So you have 2 coins, one you found and bought one? In the US they are sold? At first I thought, what you its cleaned.
 
About the 100th anniversary understand - symbolic. So you have 2 coins, one you found and bought one? In the US they are sold? At first I thought, what you its cleaned.

Yeah some on my rare finds I like to buy the exact same ones in good condition. Congratulations on all your finds I love those crosses.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yeah some on my rare finds I like to buy the exact same ones in good condition. Congratulations on all your finds I love those crosses.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I find more, I will show them to you.
 
Welcome to TNET!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom