What's new

Grey Sheets?

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Does anyone have access to the Dealer's Grey Sheets? I'm considering subscribing but I wanted to see if they cover errors, die varieties, etc.

I'd love to see one if someone could share.

Oh, moderators, they are to evaluate my collection that I find CRHing. I think I'm in the right spot but if not, please move me.

Thanks,
JasonB
 
Upvote 0
I get an older one from my local dealer every now and then just to have an idea what US coins are going for. I don't believe I remember seeing anything about error coins and die varieties etc. They seem to cover the most common coins that are seen at coin shows.
 
i get it right now. my wife bought me a year's subscription for christmas. it is interesting but unless she buys it for me again i won't re-new. it is very expensive, and it only lists the values of AU or BU coins which are the high end coins. you would do better to subscribe to coin values magazine, i get it too, along with coin world every week. i think they offer a 3 month trial subscription to the grey sheet for 67.50, so if you want to come off the money for the trial (i think it is just too expensive). however it is fun to get it every friday.
 
I get coin values already so maybe I'll just stick with that. Thanks for the input guys. Very much appreciated.

JasonB
 
You can get a sample issue of the gray sheet by using this link. I signed up for it last week.

http://www.greysheet.com/web_order/sample_form.asp

**You may request one free sample issue if you have not: subscribed in the past, requested a sample before, purchased a current issue or purchased a special offer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom