What's new

Ground control to Goio, over...

twistidd

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
1,789
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Greg, where you at, buddy? I'm getting worried! I figured we should be seeing your silver heaps about now. I sure do miss your posts!

But not as much as I miss your arrachera.

Joe
 
twistidd said:
OMG Yes! Goio, without your arrachera there will be NO Spring Hunt at the camp!

Hope you are getting some hunting time in!
 
I know your pulling major amounts of silver bud - lets see some pix!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Dude Food, AKA Goio, we miss you bro!
 
Chi Town Bruce said:
Goio, is fine and hunting in the Southwest for Gold! :thumbsup:

Gold?!?! If he is as successful with finding gold as he is with silver, it's no wonder we haven't seen him. He's lounging in his mansion getting fed grapes and being fanned by women with big palm fronds.
 
"being fanned by women with big palm fronds"
Oh, so that's what they call them now....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom