What's new

Group pic

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not looking for individual ID; just wondering if I'm on target with mostly bloodies in these pics. (I could not review on my flicker so not sure how the pics are.) Tx!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8652.webp
    IMG_8652.webp
    299.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8653.webp
    IMG_8653.webp
    306.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_8654.webp
    IMG_8654.webp
    329.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8655.webp
    IMG_8655.webp
    315.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_8656.webp
    IMG_8656.webp
    301.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8657.webp
    IMG_8657.webp
    280.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_8658.webp
    IMG_8658.webp
    253.9 KB · Views: 102
Some look like bloodies but most look like just red rainbos.

DANG IT. I tripped myself up TWO TIMES in a row. I originally posted this as a reply: "Er. I forgot that Bloodies were NLR's. One step forward; ten back." Then I went back to check and Bloodies ARE rainbos BUT I think I need a refresher course as to their "definition" as I got diff ops online. Is base opalescent or opaque and ribbons are _____(colors) and ____(translucent?). One would THINK I would have it down by now; alas, that is not the case.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom