litefire56
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Thanks to Kimsdad and DP Bob for the invite to the grove today!
Kinda felt like the first day of the beach hunt, with all the great finds coming up every couple of minutes.
I was happy to walk away with a couple Mercs today and a few wheats. I could see having another group hunt there in the future, but next time I'll bring a grill and a cooler. I'm sure that grove has many more keepers to be discovered. Had a great time!!!
HH!
Kinda felt like the first day of the beach hunt, with all the great finds coming up every couple of minutes.
I was happy to walk away with a couple Mercs today and a few wheats. I could see having another group hunt there in the future, but next time I'll bring a grill and a cooler. I'm sure that grove has many more keepers to be discovered. Had a great time!!!HH!

I'd say you did awexome with your setup the way it was though. That was pretty rough today, battling for our yearly totals all day. You started by widening the gap by 5 in your favor, then I closed it to 4, then 3, then 2, then 1, then 0, and you made it 1 in your favor again, and then I said, "aww hell no" and made it +1 in my favor by pulling two out of one hole. I'm sure you'll be back on top tomorrow, while I'm at the children's museum 






