tamrock
Platinum Member
- #1
Thread Owner
This month is my middle daughters birthday and one of the things we do together is take a little trip up in the hills to see the fall scenery. This time I said we'll go over Guanella pass and that'll take us up to timberline. We got going before sunup and went over it before the Sunday crowds arrive. We started on the west side and had breakfast in Georgetown and got home about noon. It was pretty chilly when we got there but, things really heated up in the afternoon to over 90 degrees. It was great little time together and I find it hard to believe she'll be turning 28 years old now. I have to ask myself, I'm I old or what 

Attachments
-
trip 091618 kay 1.webp2.7 MB · Views: 154 -
trip 091618 kay 2.webp2.1 MB · Views: 82 -
trip 091618 kay 3.webp2.3 MB · Views: 74 -
trip 091618 kay 4.webp1.1 MB · Views: 75 -
trip 091618 kay 5.webp1.8 MB · Views: 81 -
trip 091618 kay 6.webp1.5 MB · Views: 75 -
trip 091618 kay 7.webp2.4 MB · Views: 75 -
trip 091618 kay 8.webp2.4 MB · Views: 91










