What's new

Guess How Much, Win A Nickle

680 views and only 37 guesses ?
Odds are good for those who guess.
Contest will close 12:00 AM Labor Day.
Get your guess in before then.
I'll count change Labor Day and announce winner.
Good luck.
 
$86.95 is my shot in the dark.
 
Less than 12 hours left.
Get your guess in.
 
Contest over.

Here's the pile o' money.
Gonna start countin.
20190902_003247_HDR.webp20190902_003238_HDR.webp
 
Congratulations, Molewacker
You were the closest at $53.21
Count:
SBA $1
Quarters $35.25
Dimes $16.70
Nickles $2.20
Pennies $3.28

Total $58.43
20190902_013218_HDR (1).webp

How's what you win:
I'll PM you for your address.
20190902_015303_Burst01.webp
 
Nicely done Deep1 :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks for the contest and congratulations to Molewacker.
 
Congratulations, Molewacker
You were the closest at $53.21
Count:
SBA $1
Quarters $35.25
Dimes $16.70
Nickles $2.20
Pennies $3.28

Total $58.43
View attachment 1748635

How's what you win:
I'll PM you for your address.
View attachment 1748634

Well heck, that is awesome! Better than the sticky change I swept off tables as a waitress! thanks for the contest!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom