What's new

Guess the $ilver price for tommorow

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
I know this should probably go in the Precious Metals thread but that place is like a thread graveyard sometimes. Last week $ilver had a good gain on Friday. What about tommorow? I think it'll happen again. Try to have the guess in by 12 noon and we will see who's close.

My guess: $13.15
 
Upvote 0
$13.13
I modified the post because I forgot to put $13 innstead of 3. I got lucky and picked the correct price.
 
Is this like the Price is Right rules? (Whoever is closest without going over) If so, then I'll guess $12.08.
 
Because they released bad employment and payroll numbers this morning (worst payroll numbers since 1974), I say that gold and silver might be down today, along with the stock market.


Silver at today's close: $12.75 (hope I am wrong though)

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom