What's new

Guess the $ilver price for tommorow

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
I know this should probably go in the Precious Metals thread but that place is like a thread graveyard sometimes. Last week $ilver had a good gain on Friday. What about tommorow? I think it'll happen again. Try to have the guess in by 12 noon and we will see who's close.

My guess: $13.15
 
Upvote 0
You should do the spot price of Silver for next year. ??? That would be harder and maybe we can get a inside tip or hint that will let us all make a million dollars.... :icon_scratch: :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH! :wink:
 
oh man I think I nailed it!!!! What do I win besides goodwill lol
 
gotgot said:
oh man I think I nailed it!!!! What do I win besides goodwill lol

You don't happen to see in the future do you? We'll see....
 
Broke $13 an oz. today? SCHAWEET!!!! It was this time last year when silver made the climb to over $20 an oz!!!
What happens if it does double in value, will the spot keep up with the (e-bait) premium? FFD
 
WOOO HOOOO I nailed it at $13.13 Now let me make my next prediction. I will get another dream box full of silver. :icon_sunny:

The Trezurhunter.
 
$1,000. Yes it will happen eventually :wink:

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom