Guess What?? Garrett Is Going To Be On The Discovery Channel

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Garrett Metal Detectors, a leading manufacturer of hobby and security electronics, will be featured in an upcoming episode of the popular series "How It’s Made" on the Discovery Channel and the Science Channel USA in early fall 2008......

Click below for more information......

http://www.garrett.com/hobby/news/031208NewsRelease.pdf

Attachments

• th_SMILY20250.jpg
    th_SMILY20250.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 282

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool. I enjoyed the segment on "Made in America" about Garrett last year. I'll be on the look out. Thanks for the heads up.

MichiganRob

Jan 17, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
John

Are you a rep for Garrett or connected to the company somehow? The reason I ask is because I am going to be purchasing an Ace 250 in the next couple of weeks, partly because of several threads posted by you. I have become convinced that this is a great entry level detector.

There doesn't seem to be a retailer in my area, which means I am probably going to have to buy it online. I would like to buy from a reputable dealer as I am not a rich man and $212 is a lot of money to me. Any help would be appreciated.

I saw the Made in America episode and will be sure to catch the How it's made segment

Regards,
MichiganRob

OP
OP
John-Edmonton

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
MichiganRob said:
John

Are you a rep for Garrett or connected to the company somehow? .

Regards,
MichiganRob

I am not a rep or involved in sales or a dealer. I have been using Garretts for many years and believe in their products and what they can do. I enjoy the hunting aspect, the photos and the postings. It's all part of the hobby. Garretts are a very under-rated machine, and have features such as Imaging, which is exclusive only to Garrett. That ACE 250 should serve you well. Email/Call Garrett and ask them where the nearest dealers are to you. Then you can compare prices, gifts etc. Below is a link to contact them.....

http://www.garrett.com/contact.asp

Good luck! I look forward to seeing your posts.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Good for Charles Garrett!

What a fine fellow he is.

He has done SO much for the metal detector hobby...

rmptr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread