Rawhide Silver Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 3,626 Reaction score 2,194 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthWestern USA Detector(s) used Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2013 Thread Owner #1 This is actually a older find, many years ago. Forgot I had them.
H huntsman53 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2013 Messages 6,986 Reaction score 6,774 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Jul 11, 2013 #2 Ummm...went metal detecting! Ummm...stayed at home! Ummm and oh, you did some roll searching right? Good finds! Frank
Ummm...went metal detecting! Ummm...stayed at home! Ummm and oh, you did some roll searching right? Good finds! Frank
Rawhide Silver Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 3,626 Reaction score 2,194 Golden Thread 0 Location SouthWestern USA Detector(s) used Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2013 Thread Owner #3 What I do when I get a wild hair. Something like that frank, thanks. Here is what I did today. Attachments tool.webp 108.9 KB · Views: 149 whitequartz.webp 125.1 KB · Views: 138 sample2.webp 43.7 KB · Views: 152 samples.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 158 spiderwebrock.webp 210.3 KB · Views: 148 hole1.webp 160.4 KB · Views: 146 hole4.webp 225 KB · Views: 134 crystals.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 156 rockhouse1.webp 194 KB · Views: 138 rockhouse3.webp 154.1 KB · Views: 133 wagontrails.webp 125.8 KB · Views: 140